Easter holidays, Chalet and Shop opening hours for young people up to 20 years (2001 and younger)
Alaïa Chalet opens its doors and its shop every day of the vacations at normal rates and with an adapted safety protocol.
Group and private lessons continue without change on Saturdays. Private lessons can be given during this period.
Opening hours from 02.04.21 (included) to 18.04.21 :
Monday: 1pm to 7pm
Tuesday: 1pm to 7pm
Wednesday: 1pm to 7pm
Thursday: 1pm to 7pm
Friday: 1pm to 7pm
Saturday: 10am to 7pm
Sunday: 10am to 6pm
Group lessons continue on Saturdays according to the following schedule:
Trampoline (beginners-intermediate): 5pm – 6pm
Trampoline (advanced): 6pm – 7pm
Scooter (beginner-intermediate): 5pm – 6pm
Scooter (advanced): 6pm – 7pm
Skateboarding (beginners-intermediate): 5pm – 6pm
Skateboarding (advanced): 6pm – 7pm
Parkour: 5pm – 6:30pm
Take advantage of your visit at the Chalet to stop by the shop! The perfect opportunity to pick up a new deck or your future favorite t-shirt for the summer 😎
Rules and regulations :
- The Chalet is open for children up to 20 years old.
- The sports areas and the shop are accessible (the bar stay closed).
- Parents can only drop off or pick up their children (they cannot stay in the building under any circumstances).
- All clients must register at the reception desk (name and surname of each client) in order to allow a tracing.
- A waiver must be signed at the reception desk by the parents upon arrival.
- A bracelet will be given to each child on which must be written the emergency number of the person to contact in case of problem.
- A coach will be present in each area (Trampoline and Skatepark) to ensure safety.