From March 1st, opening of the Chalet and the Shop for young people up to 20 years old (2001 and younger)
Alaïa Chalet opens its doors as well as its shop every Wednesday and weekends at usual prices and with an adapted security protocol.
Group and private lessons continue unchanged on Saturdays. Private lessons can be given during this period.
Opening hours from March 1st :
Wednesday from 1pm to 7pm
Saturday from 10am to 7pm
Sunday from 10am to 6pm
Opening on 19.03.2021 for St. Joseph’s Day (public holiday): 1pm to 7pm
Group lessons continue on Saturdays according to the following schedule:
Trampoline (beginners-intermediate): 5pm – 6pm
Trampoline (advanced): 6pm – 7pm
Scooter (beginner-intermediate): 5pm – 6pm
Scooter (advanced): 6pm – 7pm
Skateboarding (beginners-intermediate): 5pm – 6pm
Skateboarding (advanced): 6pm – 7pm
Parkour: 5pm – 6:30pm
Rules and regulations :
- The Chalet is open for children and adolescents up to 20 years old.
- The sports areas and the shop are accessible (the bar stay closed).
- Parents can only drop off or pick up their children (they cannot stay in the building under any circumstances).
- All clients must register at the reception desk (name and surname of each client) in order to allow a tracing.
- A waiver must be signed at the reception desk by the parents upon arrival.
- A bracelet will be given to each child on which must be written the emergency number of the person to contact in case of problem.
- A coach will be present in each area (Trampoline and Skatepark) to ensure safety.